[mythtv-users] transfer new shows to portable player

nivwiz at gmail.com nivwiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:33:49 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am not sure if this post belongs here or in the development mailing list.
pls correct me if I am wrong.
I am seeking a program/script to automate the copying of recorded shows to
my portable player.
I am writing to ask if such a program exist or what keywords to use in
google in order to find it, as I didnt so far.
I would like this program to receive a size it is allowed to use on the
remote portable player , which I already mounted as /mnt/player.
the program will be called every night at 3AM and take the last 10 recorded
shows and copy them to the remote player.
the program will first remove "old" shows from the player , to free space.
Did anyone wrote this?
Niv