[mythtv-users] Congratulations to Theme Contest Winners

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 27 20:48:04 UTC 2010

On 04/27/2010 04:33 PM, Robert Siebert wrote:
> Any chances that other good looking themes will also be added to trunk so
> that more and more people become aware of them?

The plan is to move toward a theme-hosting site where users will be able
to browse/select a theme (from within mythfrontend) and have it
automatically downloaded and installed.  This would allow the theme
authors to continue to maintain their creations directly rather than
having to submit patches that sit around waiting for someone to get to them.

Childish was added into mythtv-themes because it just happened to fit a
niche that no other theme we have does--it's designed/appropriate for
children.  (Plus, it's the first 4:3 theme /designed/ for mythui.  :)

Mike