[mythtv-users] 0.23 release

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:14:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk> wrote:
> 2010/4/26 Brian Long <briandlong at gmail.com>:
>> I noticed Trac says 10 bugs are still open on the 0.23 Milestone.  Will
>> all 10 of then be closed before 0.23 is officially released?  I've
>> seen lots of folks state that 0.23-fixes is fairly stable and even
>> developers are recommending people move to it vs. 0.22.  If that's the
>> case, why not release the GA tarball?
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/425393?do=post_view_threaded#425393

Thanks for the history.  Now that #7192 was downgraded from blocker to
critical, I wonder what else is holding it back.  I searched Trac for
all tickets with a priority of blocked and came up with zero results.

I really need to find time to read the -dev list and keep up with
active development.  :-)

/Brian/