[mythtv-users] Not understanding how to add Ubuntu JYA repo and .23 packages

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:40:04 UTC 2010

I am missing something and would really appreciate some info please.

I have Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.
I want to add the JYA repo and have the latest .23-fixes packages.

Here is what I have in my apt source.

deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos lucid release testing
Is that correct for getting the .23-fixes?