[mythtv-users] mythbuntu and nvidia 6200

staticsupply staticsupply at cox.net
Sat Sep 26 03:30:46 UTC 2009

When I run sudo nvidia-xconfig I get:
Validation error:  data incomplete in file /etc/x11/xorg.conf.
Device section "configured video device" must have a driver line.

Sh: pkg-config:  not found
Backed up file '/etc/x11/xorg.conf' as '/etc/x11/xorg.conf.backup'
New x configuration file written to '/etc/x11/xorg.conf'

Do I need to edit something to get this to work?  Or am I interpreting this
wrong?

Scott