[mythtv-users] Zotac Ion vga out to s-video question

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Sep 17 13:12:11 UTC 2009

I built a Zotac Ion box (Ionitx A-U board) as a myth frontend and
absolutely love the thing. Currently I have it hooked up to an HDTV (via
hdmi) down in the man cave. It works great. I'd like to move the box
upstairs to the family room and connect it to a SDTV until I get the cash
to upgrade to a nice new HDTV. I was thinking of using a vga to
s-video/composite converter cable. Has anyone done this? I'll probably
have to manually configure xorg for this. Do I need any other equipment?
Thanks in advance

Pat

--
http://tllts.org/ - The Linux Link Tech Show