[mythtv-users] Zotac Ion vga out to s-video question

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:36:55 UTC 2009

The cables you see advertised only work if the video care really has svideo
built in.  Translate: the cable won't work.
There are converters on the market that are around $100 I don't remember
exactly.  I have one and it works but not with good video quality at all.  I
think some others on the list may know   Monoprice used to sell one but I
see they don't any more.  Maybe it was no good.

Allen