[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Tagging recordings....

Gary D Walborn gwalborn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:19:30 UTC 2009

Mike,

	Thanks for the info.  Yeah, I think I'm pretty much hosed... :-(
Obviously this is a big problem with too many variables for consistent
results.  What do you think of tagging the files w/ enough info to get
them back into the database at a later date.  It would make moving these
things around MUCH easier.  All we (I) would have to do then is write a
little routine to move the data file, read the id tags, and make the
appropriate entries in the database from the tags.  I'd think this would
solve a number of problems, including making it easier to archive shows.
Surely this has come up in the past??

Gary Walborn
gwalborn at gmail.com