[mythtv-users] Roku as myth frontend?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Sep 8 22:31:03 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 16:06:47 Matt Emmott wrote:

> A) That Myka looks really neat, but I don't see them releasing all the
> specs of their SOC anytime soon.

If it was "their" SOC I'm sure they would, I've spoken with them and they are
definitely open source types.

The problem is it's Sigma's SOC, not Mykas.

The Myka is working well for me, but I'd sure like to have it run a full
frontend, which I am sure it is capable of, given the needed information.

> B) Interesting stuff about the  AppleTV and that card. Some googling
> reveals more interesting info, including a member of this mailing list :-)

Yeah, but let's not get anyone into trouble, let's just wait, I don't think it
will be too long.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org