[mythtv-users] UPnp on PS3 cannot see mythbackend media

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Sat Sep 5 14:41:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am unable to access the mythbackend from PS3. My router is Linksys WRT54.

1) When I check the network from PS3, it gets the IP address but says UPnP not available. I can access
the external network fine from PS3. I cannot see the Myth media from PS3.

2) In my router settings, I tried both UPnP enable and disable, I assume this is for accessing UPnP servers
outside the firewall

3) Is there something that needs to be set in the myth box? I have the right IP set in both master backend
and local backend (not loopback 127.0.0.1). I have also tried with the frontend running. But no luck.

Thanks for any help