[mythtv-users] Multiple Episodes in a Series - MythVideo 0.22

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:57:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:11 PM, david <david at functionalchaos.net> wrote:

> I am curious if MythVideo 0.22, along with any of the new themes, supports
> multiple episodes of a series showing up (like as a list) on a single
> screen for that Series (or Season of that Series)? Or maybe this was
> supported with 0.21 and I missed it?

Not sure I *completely* grasp what you're after, but maybe you would
be interested in the TV/Movie Browse mode?  M->Browse By->TV/Movies.
This builds the folder structure by metadata, so it sorts all the
films into "Movies" and all the Television material into the format:

TV->Show Name->Season #->Episodes

After that, you could use tree view and you would have a list broken
down by season.

Robert