[mythtv-users] Playback quality on OSX?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:08:16 UTC 2009

I've been running it on a late 2006 Macbook Pro in full screen for
some time, and rarely have any problems. When I do, I believe it's
due to interference on the wireless.

I even use it to play 1080i content at 1.3 x normal speed. It's able
to keep up, but does cause the fans to go into wind tunnel mode.

Are you sure you have the Mac OS-specific video options set
correctly? I seem to recall having to play with these a bit to get
things working the way I wanted.