[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:34:17 UTC 2009

Robert,

I think ArcLight is looking absolutely fantastic, and with no disrepect to
the other theme developers this is *the* best looking theme in my opinion.
The integrity of the look and feel is a testament to your eye for detail.

I congratulate you; I am disappointed that there is no a font that would
allow you to use a free and as in speech font, but I am sure that your eye
for detail is purely the reason why you have chosen this font and that it
adds to the overall design.

Whether this will or wont stimulate developers of themes I hope it does
stimulate someone with the required eye for detail to create an appropriate
font for future versions of this theme.

Now onto more interesting things; can we please have this for 0.22 ;-) It's
just too much of a tease now you have shown us how great Myth can look.

Rich

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without