[mythtv-users] recording problems with 0.22 rc1

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Wed Oct 21 08:36:28 UTC 2009

I have an HVR-4000 & and HVR-2200 and the v4l-dvb drivers built from
linuxtv.org and all is OK except for one problem!

Every now and then I get a recording started in the log, but no file is created
for the recording.

I notice tonight that I had a show record at 6:00-7:00 using the HVR-4000 and
another at 8:30-9:30. The 8:30 show had no file created in the recordings
directory.

I now have 2 recordings started at 9:30 and both are creating files.

One other thing I have noted is that I have to set the HVR-4000 to open on
demand in mythtv-setup. The HVR-2200 is open all the time (default).

Anyone have any hints, or help.

If there is any logs etc that anyone needs, I can try to reproduce the problem
and supply them.

Cheers,
Paul Kendall