[mythtv-users] Mythweb / 24hr time format?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Oct 17 23:50:47 UTC 2009

Hello!

Building a new box based on trunk i have run into a bit of a snag:
Mythweb shows times in 12hr format, and I want 24hr format.

I came across a few posts while googling the issue, but all of them are
"ancient", and my old MythTV-box (Mythbuntu, approx 2 yrs old) handles
this fine.

I have set MythWeb to use Swedish as language, and Mythfrontend seem to
be handling it correctly. What setting am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.