[mythtv-users] Update from 190.36 to 190.40 Synaptic UpdateFrustrations (JYA Release)

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:54:26 UTC 2009

2009/10/19 Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz>:

> Google and I generally work pretty well, some time finding the right "Google tucker" can be a mystery though....
>
> Much obliged to you William, thank you.

Would be great if you learned to quote too...

Just writing a -------- at the bottom of the message you're replying
to, without modifying the original message and adding a prefix, isn't
quoting.
It becomes impossible to tell where you message start and what you are
replying to.

such a pain.

and AFAIK, you're the only one doing that on this list