[mythtv-users] Myth on WD HDTV Media Player for $99

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Sun Oct 11 22:07:03 UTC 2009

My cable (digital) is $35/month for BASIC...and $65/month for tier 1, plus
$14/month for digital STB.  So for $50/month min I'm better off buying shows
one at a time...

But I've come to love myth, so I don't have a Win HTPC anymore.
Unfortunately, without Linux support I don't think there is any on-demand
stuff compatible with Myth...