[mythtv-users] ITV HD trunk

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:09:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

After the channel scan needed recently for DVB-T (freeview) in the UK -
i decided it was time for a move to trunk.

Upgrade wasn't that bad - apart from the issue with old themes.

Whats the state of play with ITV HD on trunk - i could never get it
working on 0.21 fixes.  Is it worth me trying to rescan? Do I have to do
anything special or will it just show up? Also - is programming data
broadcast via EIT?

Currently all my programming data comes via EIT - i like it as its good
as to not rely upon internet or other external sources.

Can you mix/match EIT and XMLTV data? Im pretty sure this is a no
inside myth. But perhaps an external script?

One more thing - Im using Terra theme now.
I like it but WAF is pretty low at the moment (as its new).
Does anyone know whats planned with all the missing images in the theme
and is music plugin theme part going to be looked at?
Mythgallery is so much better :)

Thanks in advance.