[mythtv-users] > 1TB Hard Drive Recommendations

David Madsen david.madsen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:12:25 UTC 2009

> I went with the recommendation (Hitachi) of the people who lease
> dedicated servers to my employer, and haven't had a problem yet.

I also have been using 4 Hitachi 1TB drives running 24/7 for over a
year without any issue.  Recently Newegg had the Hitatchi 2TB drives
on discount for $169.99 and I decided to pick one up. It's actually a
full 7200 RPM drive, so depending on whether you are looking for a low
power "green" drive or not it may work for you.

--Dave