[mythtv-users] Mythweb Upcoming Recordings tuner id/encoder

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sat Oct 3 01:25:30 UTC 2009

Perhaps it was .18 or .19 mythtv, I think mythweb displayed the which tuner
was to be used on the "Upcoming Recordings" page in the Status column.  It
hasn't done so for quite some time and it would be nice if that was fixed in
the upcoming release.  I looked for bug reports but didn't find one about
this particular issue.

Mythfrontend will show what tuner/encoder is to be used under the Upcoming
Recording menu and mythweb will display the tuner of the next 10 recordings
under Schedule.  myth_upcoming_recordings.pl doesn't seem to be displaying
the tuner at all.

Is this mythweb issue fixed in Mythtv .22?

The reason I want this feature working it would be easier to resolve
upcoming recording conflicts. What I do now is use mythweb to determine
where the conflict is, and perhaps try a quick attempt at resolving it
through mythweb, and then go into mythfrontend to see which tuner will be
used...  Then go back and forth between mythweb and mythfrontend and resolve
the conflict.

Thanks,
Chuck