[mythtv-users] Batch update of screen shots in 0.22

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Thu Oct 1 16:02:22 UTC 2009

Lindsay,
    If you can code in python then you can get most of the required code
to do batch screenshot creation and MythVideo db updates from Jamu and
Miro Bridge. Miro Bridge already has a working routine that creates
screens shots from video file using ffmpeg. While Jamu has code to read
in video file names and also code to find their MythVideo records, plus
some other routines you would need.

    If your will I could point you in the right direction. Right now I
am working on Mythbuntu integration for Jamu and Miro Bridge so am not
prepared to create the utility myself.

Email me if you are interested.

Doug