[mythtv-users] Anyone in UK - Don't forget to do your DVB-T retune today.

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Thu Oct 1 15:04:41 UTC 2009

Simon Hobson wrote:
> Does anyone else get the feeling that those in charge of digital TV
> don't actually get to see any of this 'hassle' that users have to put
> up with ? Lets face it, if those in charge had to spend half an hour
> per device every few weeks I suspect they'd be less willing to keep
> shuffling stuff around all the time.

Another moronic example. Virgin Cable recently added a spot for Living HD channel
by moving the existing Living channel from 110 to 109, and put Living HD onto 110.
Why not just put Living HD onto the already vacant 109 channel?
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts