[mythtv-users] HD-PVR: Encoding Errors Running 0.22

Derek & Cindi Cass cass at casscoenterprises.com
Sat Nov 28 02:57:09 UTC 2009

I would agree that this problem lies outside of Myth, especially after
having received the usb related errors that I listed in my previous post.  I
think I will try the 1.5.6.1 firmware to see if that helps any.

Regarding modprobing the driver, I have found that I need to modprobe -r
hdpvr, power down the HDPVR, power up the HDPVR, modprobe hdpvr.  Doing
either the modprobe or the power cycle doesn't always work.