[mythtv-users] For HD Myth users, what is/was your cost?

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:53:23 UTC 2009

I hadn't really thought of that - similarly on the thread about Myth
Logos which turned into a few of of bragging about our nerdy vanity
license plates I was hesitant to say what state I'm in. Just as a good
judgment sort of thing.

However when it comes to listing the hardware in my house for fear of
someone coming to take it - I have renters insurance for that reason.
Please be sure to take the 26" flat screen LCD as it has an issue and
it just past the warranty.

Thanks.