[mythtv-users] mythweb header information error

Mark Boyum mark at boyum.us
Mon Nov 23 17:35:18 UTC 2009

> mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e 'SHOW ENGINES;'
>
> And verify there's a line with Engine 'InnoDB' with Support set to 'YES'.
>
> Then, you can restore the last backup you had from when MythWeather worked
> (but you'll lose all changes to settings /and/ all recordings and ... since
> that backup), or--my suggestion--since MythWeather has no real data (and
> only a bit of configuration), just recreate the MythWeather schema:
>
> cat << "EOF" | mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg
> DELETE TABLE IF EXISTS weathersourcesettings;
> DELETE TABLE IF EXISTS weatherscreens;
> DELETE TABLE IF EXISTS weatherdatalayout;
> DELETE FROM settings WHERE value = 'WeatherDBSchemaVer';
> EOF
>
> Then restart mythfrontend.
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike and GXL,
That did it!  Although I replaced "DELETE TABLE" with "DROP TABLE" to get it
to execute.

The was the first and only upgrade difficulty I have ever had with MythTV.
As always the Myth community was very helpful and my system is running
normally again before any impact to the WAF.

-Mark