[mythtv-users] PrisonBreak on Fiver (UK Freeview; Rowridge)

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:53:38 UTC 2009

> I have recorded PrisonBreak a few times now and each time I get video
> with no audio; other recordings on Fiver are fine, just Prison Break
> is affected. Is anyone else seeing this in the UK, on Cable, Freesat
> or Freeview?

I can save you a little trouble. The entertainment value of Prison
Break is inversely proportional to the season/episode number.  Just
finish after season 1 and move on with your fond memories. By the time
you reach the series finale you will actually regret the hour you lost
and wish for some way to get it back. ;-)