[mythtv-users] PrisonBreak on Fiver (UK Freeview; Rowridge)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Mon Nov 23 15:24:14 UTC 2009

I have never really thought about it. I think sometimes the broadcast information states that the 'English' channel is the wrong way around. I guess that most TVs just ignore the information. Perhaps PVR has a different way of matching the audio channel. Hopefully it is something as simple as this to get you viewing your program.