[mythtv-users] HD-PVR: Encoding Errors Running 0.22

Derek & Cindi Cass cass at casscoenterprises.com
Sun Nov 22 23:37:36 UTC 2009

I have had 2 instances of this error that resulted in my mythbox actually
shutting down.  I don't find any evidence of a kernel panic and the last
lines in the mythbackend.log are the errors above.  Nothing in any logs that
I can find so I've no clue what actually happened.

All I know is that myth was on, recording a show, these errors showed up for
the entire length of the recording, and at 15:24 the machine shuts down.
Both recordings ended up being exactly 15:09.