[mythtv-users] PVR-350 won't record without reboot

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Nov 22 07:19:53 UTC 2009

    > Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 02:03:40 -0500 (EST)
    > From: f-myth-users at media.mit.edu

    > Look for a message from Ian Armstrong from almost exactly a week ago
    > about xf86-video-ivtv.  I'm not sure (because I haven't done the
    > research) which X.org version broke the framebuffer, so I'm not
    > sure how much of a problem this is going to be.

Btw, this bit of brokenness was partially why I asked danielk why he
dropped support---I wondered if somebody'd gotten screwed by it, then
said, "the 350's broken in recent distros/0.22/whatever", and that
motivated him to punt it from Myth.  But I'm getting the feeling it
was just a coincidence. :)  [It may also have only been an issue for
Fedora 12 Beta, but I don't use Fedora, so I don't track that.]