[mythtv-users] Implementing HD-PVR IR Blaster (more)

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Nov 22 03:43:06 UTC 2009

Some quick research on this leaves me unsure about whether the
USB-UIRT might work with a patch or two, but maybe it would help you?
Most of them were from seaching for ``usb-uirt ftdi_sio'' so I assume
you've seen 'em, but just in case:

There was also discussion of the Iguanaworks USB IR transceiver;
again, it's not immediately clear whether it's working in current
kernels, but at least its homepage seems very Linux-friendly.
Might this be an idea, either for you or for me? :)