[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Odd Extension To Directly DownloadedFiles

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 13:59:32 UTC 2009

Mitchell>Good find.  Mine does the same.  Might wanna log a bug.

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for confirming that this was an issue for you too.  On Tuesday, I did
as you advised and raised http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7599

I was really shocked to check it today and find that it was fixed already!
I know it was probably an easy fix, but this is tremendous progress so thank
you very much to "Nijn" for fixing it and so quickly!

As I run the Ubuntu repository version, I expect it'll be a little time
before I see it.  If I wanted to see its effects now, would I have to build
from trunk or could I sneak in this patch somehow?

Thanks all,

P.S.  If "Nijn" doesn't monitor this list, would someone who knows them pass
on my thanks?

MG