[mythtv-users] MythTV logo

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:59:31 UTC 2009

'Linux' was taken - as was 'OPN SRC' - which almost made me swerve off
the road while cheering. 'NULL' was available for a while but I guess
I missed my opportunity.

'Tomcat' and 'Apache' were taken - so failing all of those 'MythTv' is
my favorite Open Source project.

I played with the idea of JDK1.6 or something but Sun doesn't need my support.

-Johnny