[mythtv-users] mythweb header information error

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:32:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Mark Boyum <mark at boyum.us> wrote:
> Since upgrading to .22 (via moving my DB to a 'clean' Ubuntu 9.10) mythweb
> only displays this text:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php:49) in
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php on line 16
>
> I see Trac ticket #7513 for this issue but wonder if anyone else has found a
> way to correct or work around the error.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> -Mark

I just noticed something interesting about that error.  I was going to
add it to the comments on that bug, but the bug is apparently locked.

The error is coming from modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php at
line 16 where it's attempting to print headers with the header()
function, _and_ the output that has apparently already been sent is
coming from the same file at line 49.  That tells me that that page is
getting erroneously included at run time (using 'require') more than
once.

I'm not even running 0.22 yet.  If I get a chance I'll take a look at
it though.  What plugins are you using by the way?

Tom