[mythtv-users] mythweb header information error

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:52:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Mark Boyum <mark at boyum.us> wrote:
> Since upgrading to .22 (via moving my DB to a 'clean' Ubuntu 9.10) mythweb
> only displays this text:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php:49) in
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php on line 16
>
> I see Trac ticket #7513 for this issue but wonder if anyone else has found a
> way to correct or work around the error.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> -Mark

I can see why nothings happening with that bug, as what's there
doesn't really tell much.  That's the error you get in php if you try
to send http headers when something has already been sent to the
browser.  The most common cause for that is an error occurring which
prints some error message at some point before that.  However that
could be from almost anything.

When is happens, use your browsers "view source" to see if there's any
sort of error text there.  That might give some more information to go
on.

Tom