[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Wed Nov 18 20:11:16 UTC 2009

On Nov 18, 2009, at 10:45 AM, David Hull wrote:

>  Did you have to resort to using a Tiger system to do the build, or
> were you able to do that from Leopard?  I saw your comment from last
> year regarding MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET - did that end up working?
> I'm also trying to build for my Apple TV unit, so any suggestions
> would be much appreciated.

That worked on 0.21, unfortunately it fails on 0.22.  I haven't dug
into it and don't recall the error.  Essentially, you set the
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4, export it, and start the compile in a
fresh directory, if you reuse a prebuilt directory, all the
dependencies will be built with 10.5 and the final build with 10.4,
not good.