[mythtv-users] Successful osx build of release-0-22-fixes?

David Hull david at sapdba.com
Wed Nov 18 17:45:29 UTC 2009

Thanks for that.  I was able to get this built myself without any problem,
but was wondering how you went about building a Tiger version in the past
(eg: for Apple TV).  Did you have to resort to using a Tiger system to do
the build, or were you able to do that from Leopard?  I saw your comment
from last year regarding MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET - did that end up working?
 I'm also trying to build for my Apple TV unit, so any suggestions would be
much appreciated.