[mythtv-users] Nebula DigiTV + Ubuntu + MythTV .... possible?!

steve.goodey at bt.com steve.goodey at bt.com
Wed Nov 18 12:44:44 UTC 2009

I have had two Nebula DigiTV pci cards working on Mythbuntu 8.04 for several years, but on putting them into Mythbuntu 9.10 they stopped working, so I've swapped for a TD-500.

See also:-

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/438359
I know this bug is closed but I wanted to comment here as it specifically refers to the Nebula DigiTV card.

After the fix went in for bug #439163 I found the error messages in dmesg changed and that led me to bug

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/368215 which is still not closed.

It looks to me as if the Nebula card is now a dead duck. As I was building a new system for 9.10 I decided to purchase a Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-TD 500 and that is working OK.

Steve.