[mythtv-users] new server: schedules direct and scte65scan

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Tue Nov 17 18:35:20 UTC 2009

On a new server/database (myth 0.22/mythbuntu 9.10)...

If the output from a successful scte65scan is imported to the mythconverg
database, the online documentation says to associate the video source with
a lineup at Schedules Direct.

My confusion: there is no lineup at Schedules Direct that matches up very
well to what I scanned (SD + HD) on Comcast (digitized expanded basic)
scanned via my HDHR.

Is this guidance just a tick-in-the-box sort of step and it really doesn't
matter what lineup I select at Schedules Direct?  Or is there some logic
to the lineup choice?

I'm unclear whether the download from SchedDir will be complete for the
SD+HD if I choose my lineup source poorly.

Should I choose the most comprehensive Digital package lineup from Comcast
at SchedDir and hope that the XMLTVID references from the scte65scan match
up?

Sorry if this is kind of basic, but it's unclear to me and may help others.