[mythtv-users] Recording Snapshots?

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:29:00 UTC 2009

Mike,
I can't make any complete commitments on this, but I will be ordering a
better card
soon, and I do have a spare machine collecting dust that should work well
for the job,
I could take the old tuner over to it and try and narrow down the problem.
Appears my
quick solution doesnt really do the job.. Looks like serious issues with
snapshots from
mythweb. it wants to create two sets of snaps of its own and when I attempt
to fix them
its only temporary, as soon as I access mythweb again it wants to redo the
snaps???   Right now I am using the 0.22-fixes to this day. and if memory
sets right
I didnt have the problem in 0.21 with mythweb. and I used a script found on
mythbuntu
forums for taking snaps of all my videos that didnt have covers. and in the
recordings
I just used the small video instead of snaps.but that feature has been
removed.
LoL.. I will get another card for the good machine and move older card to
the other
machine and see what happens.. There i would be more than happy to use the
trunk..