[mythtv-users] Need to move 0.21-fixes channel data to 0.22

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Fri Nov 13 08:18:47 UTC 2009

As the subject states -

I am moving up to 0.22 on Ubuntu 9.10 from 0.21-fixes on 9.04 (using JYA's
repos).  I have updated the database (took some time, since I ran into the
character-table problem and had to do the drop/restore dance) to the new
schema.  However, none of my video sources/channel data got moved over.
The channel table is empty.

I put a lot of time and effort into setting those up - just recently
updated everything, also.  I have three separate subsets of channels from
one Schedules Direct setup.  I REALLY don't want to have to do this all
over again.

I have my full 9.04/0.21-fixes setup backed up on another partition.  Is
there a way I can import all of my old video-source/channel data from the
previous database???

Please, tell me that there is...

Bob