[mythtv-users] LCD and traditional CRT TVs, overscan and UI size and widget placement

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Nov 13 04:20:38 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 01:33 +0100, Terjesen Jens Peder wrote:

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gnome+mythtv+panel

First of all, I really wish you'd quote the e-mails you are replying to
more properly so that trying to find what you are adding is not so
difficult.

Second of all... trim please.  Please don't quote entire e-mails to add
just a single line of text.

Third, why do I need this silly "lmgtfy.com" animated site to show me
how to type into google and hit the search button?  Would a regular
google link not have sufficed?

Forth, do you think I have not already googled for all that information?
How do you think I came across the compiz "legacy full-screen"
work-around.  None of what your suggested search yields provides any
more information than I have already provided.

b.