[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend idle cpu consumption help

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:29:12 UTC 2009

>> I guess I should ask, are there any unbuntu users with 0.22 that are NOT
>> having this problem as described in the original post? Or is it just the
>> select few on this thread?  I would assume this would be getting more
>> attention if it were every ubuntu user.
> Running on Mythbuntu 9.10, I see not even 1% cpu usage on idle.
> MythTV Version   : 22750
> MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-22-fixes
> Network Protocol : 50
> Library API      : 0.22.20091023-1
> QT Version       : 4.5.0

Yeah I was surprised it isn't getting much attention. I guess it makes
more sense if it isn't affecting everyone. I am running .22-fixes
build 22785 and I am still seeing this excessive CPU usage. I did
notice that I am running QT version 4.5.2. I would be glad to help
track this down, I just am not really sure what to look for.