[mythtv-users] 0.22 a few small issues

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:26:11 UTC 2009

I've been running 0.22 since RC1 and it's running really well (thanks
all who devoted time)

I have a few small issues that I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing?

1) There is no mini player in Blue-Abstract-wide (easily created if not)?
2) Mythgallery just gives a white screen and then crashes when using
the internal player to play videos.
3) Albumart (as in the one that flashed the album up for a few seconds
on each song) doesn't work with goom, bump scopy, synthenasia (or
rather it flashes up so fast that you can't see anything).

Going to do some further digging but just wonder if anyone else was
having similar issues?

Thanks