[mythtv-users] DB charset pre-conversion test failed! Your database seems to be partially corrupted.

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Mon Nov 9 18:58:54 UTC 2009

Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:

> I know that I have to set LNB etc, but I don't even get to that menu in
> mythtv-setup, I try to by pressing Enter in "Diseqc-options" where
> "Unconnected" is displayed, whenever I press the key I get the upper
> messages ...

Errm, I am a bit scared to post my hack here as we right now heard that
users should NOT fiddle around in the db too much ;-)

I got my box scanning again by:

* imported my old table "diseqcid" from a backup ...
* edited the field "diseqcid" in table "capturecard" to point at a line
in the table "diseqcid"

Now I have "LNB" in mythtv-setup again, and the channel-scan starts ...

pls correct me if necessary, this is the time as I started over with a
nearly clean db today.

Thanks, Stefan