[mythtv-users] MythTV Theming competition

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:16:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

For those who did not carefully read the initial 0.22 release notes,
you may have missed that we are running a MythTV theming competition
to run between now and the feature freeze for .23, which will
tentatively be February 1st, 2010.  We have also posted a new
announcement about the theming competition on mythtv.org.  There are
lots of prizes on offer like Hauppauge tuners, Schedules Direct
subscriptions, t-shirts, and inclusion of your work in MythTV.  Please
read the announcement and the theming competition rules, then join us
on IRC or on the theming mailing list.

http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

Thanks,

Robert