[mythtv-users] Bones/Fringe fans -- run mythfilldatabase now !

Paul pturpin+mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:10:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you run the grabber with only '--max-days 1' I'm guessing it only
> updates tomorrow and doesn't touch today?

No, it will update just today. From the help output of mythfilldatabase:

--max-days <number>
   Force the maximum number of days, counting today,
   for the grabber to check for future listings

The confusion might be that if you use the --refresh-day argument the
number 0 represents today, and 1 would be tomorrow. You wouldn't need
to use that argument in the scenario being discussed though.