[mythtv-users] Going from FF to Playback

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 4 21:45:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just installed 0.22 (mythbuntu) on a new PC and am loving VDPAU playback.. but I digress. I was previously running 0.21 and the behaviour of my remote has changed, or more likely I've forgotten which option to select to get the behaviour I want. When I'm in Fast Forward (sticky), and I press Play, I want to go to Play mode but mythtv goes to Pause mode instead. My old 0.21 installation did not do this. I've examined all the options I can find but I can't find the one which does what I want. Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Mark