[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:59:04 UTC 2009

Hi there,

That's fine for those two channels but what about the others on
sky/freeview/freesat and cable?

Five, fiver, five usa, dave, more4, e4 , itv2 are the channels with ads we
watch the most.

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton