[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Wed Nov 4 05:38:00 UTC 2009

On Nov 3, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:

> TV SETTINGS
>
> Delete Outright:
>
> - Program Guide-
> Display Genre Colors (theme controlled)
> Display Channel Icons (theme controlled)
> -Playback-
> Use video as timebase (causes more damage than help)
> Show group summary (no longer used)
> Display live preview of recordings (will be theme controlled)
> Extra audio buffering (always true)

I found tonight on my ASRock 330 ION running 0.21-fixes (JYA pkgs) on
Ubuntu 9.04 I needed to enable the Extra audio buffering. If I didn't
I would get sound breakup. The way I read the suggestion here is that
the setting gets removed and changed from the 0.21-fixes default of
FALSE to TRUE. Is that correct? If so, I would support that based on
my experience.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1