[mythtv-users] Sound issues still...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:55:31 UTC 2009

I'm going to finally try and tackle the sound issue with my box currently he
volume is way to low.

I ran 'aplay -L' and this was the result:

    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    Front speakers
    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    HDA NVidia, ALC888 Analog
    HDA NVidia
    HDMI Audio Output

The board I'm using is an Zotac 8300 with HDMI, originally I wasn't able to
get the HDMI sound working but was curious if anyone had any successes with
this board or had some suggestions.

The board from what I can see does audio over HDMI and my TV is a Sammy
LNT4665 and I think it shouldn't have any problems with audio over HDMI but
I was only able to get Analog sound going.

Also, does Myth now support PulseAudio?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions.